- © Elliott Erwitt, John F. Kennedy in the Oval Office, Washington D.C., 1962
- © Mark Shaw, Jackie in Pink with JFK in Yellow Room, 1959
- © Steve Schapiro, Robert F. Kennedy at Berkeley, California, 1966
- © Steve Schapiro, Robert F. Kennedy during his trip through South America, 1964
- © Will McBride, John F. Kennedy, Willy Brandt and Konrad Adenauer at Brandenburg Gate, Berlin, 1963
To mark the 10-year anniversary of Berlin’s The Kennedys Museum, the city’s Camera Work gallery presents a group exhibition with photographs of the Kennedy family. The show continues until 14 January 2017.
The display of more than 60 prints encompasses well-known press photographs as well as staged portraits of the family. At the heart of the exhibition are images taken during John F. Kennedy’s presidential election campaign in 1960 and term of office, including the historic visit to Berlin in summer 1963, as well as photographs documenting Robert Kennedy’s presidential campaign in 1968. These are complemented by portraits taken by leading photographers such as Mark Shaw and Elliott Erwitt.
Among the represented artists are Harry Benson, Elliot Erwitt, Yousuf Kash, Elisabeth Kuhner, Ulrich Mack, Guido Mangold, Will McBride, Jim Rakete, Steve Schapiro, Mark Shaw and Orlando Shaw. All of the exhibited works are for sale.
For further information visit Camera Work