- Andreas H. Bitesnich - Irina, Vienna, 2005
- Andreas H. Bitesnich - Ingrid, Vienna, 2002
- Andreas H. Bitesnich - Ida, Vienna, 1998
- Andreas H. Bitesnich - Elephant at Amber Fort, Jaipur, India, 2006
- Andreas H. Bitesnich - Concorde on Times Square, New York, 1997
In 2014 Andreas H. Bitesnich is celebrating his 50th birthday and taking interim stock. Within the framework of a large retrospective being presented from February 27 to June 9, 2014 at the KUNST HAUS WIEN (Vienna), he grants visitors a glimpse of his personal, photographic universe, that was never there before.
Meditations on form
Andreas H. Bitesnich has managed to develop his own unique style within the most diverse photographic genres. Thanks to his sculptural approach to the human body and a perfect use of light, his nude photography caused a sensation in the early days of his career. Bitesnich's extreme aesthetics turn his nude photographs into meditations on form. The exhibition presents works from his various nude series, placing them in new correlations.
Further information at: KUNST HAUS WIEN, Andreas H. Bitesnich