Roeckl/Photo: Camcase I, II / Camcase I
Model: Camcase I
Price: € 463 (€ 579 )
incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Availability: Ready to ship
Roeckl, renowned Munich manufactory for high-quality leather bags and gloves, in cooperation with Isarfoto Bothe, have developed a range of photo bags that sets benchmarks in terms of functionality, security, carrying comfort and design: the Camcase.
• Made of premium quality barrel-dyed calfskin that is tanned in Germany and is not only hard-wearing, but also soft and supple.
• Interior material: Recycled PET from plastic bottles.
• Thanks to the newly developed, foldable and detachable divisions, the inside of the Camcase bags can be optimally adapted to the equipment.
• Integrated elastic bands offer a variety of fastening options, to affix extra storage media, cleaning brushes and similar additional equipment.
• Special low-noise zips ensure fast, one-handed access.
• Innovative, flexible padding in the shoulder straps guarantees high carrying comfort, and with its intelligent construction also prevents the straps from slipping; on the contact surface, finest, resistant peccary leather is used.
• ’Extended Value Protection’: if you register your Camcase on www.roecklphoto.de within four weeks after purchase, you can enjoy free, worldwide insurance protection for three years.
• Two designs/sizes:
• Camcase I – ideally suited e.g. for a Leica M, 2–3 lenses, accessories
• Camcase II – ideally suited e.g. for a Leica T, 2–3 lenses, accessories
Roeckl/Photo: Camcase I
Size: (L/B/H): 300/155/215 mm
Weight: 1300 Gramm