Peak Design Clutch Wrist Strap
Price: € 39.90
incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Availability: Ready to ship
The world’s first camera hand strap that is quick-connecting and quick-adjusting. Clutch gives you access to your camera’s controls but quickly cinches down when you need security. Hypalon® exterior, microfiber pad and aluminum adjuster hardware is ultra-durable and inspired by high-end climbing gear.
- Quick-adjusting: Cinch down on your hand for total security, or pull to loosen when accessing camera controls.
- Quick-connecting: Attaches quickly with our Anchor Link™ connection system.
- Use with Capture®: Works stand-alone or with the Capture® Camera Clip.
- Tripod compatible: Compatible with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
- Small and sleek: Low-profile and unobtrusive compared to other camera hand straps on the market.
- Thoughtful aesthetics: Made from premium materials and custom hardware inspired by high-end climbing gear.
- Super strong: Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
- Hypalon Construction: Clutch's exterior shell is made from the same material that whitewater rafts are made of.
- Microfiber Pad: Never gets sweaty or sticky against your hand. Nobody likes a sweaty hand.
- Dyneema® Anchors: Newly upgraded Dynemma-corded Anchors can each hold well over 90kg (200lbs.) and feature best-in-class abrasion resistance.
What is in the box:
- Standard Plate (die-cast, powder coated aluminum. Arca compatible.)
- 2 Dyneema Anchors
- Microfiber Pouch
- Hex Wrench
- Weight: 50g (123g as packed)
- Max Length: 29 cm (11.4")
- Min Length: 20 cm (8")
- Width: 51 mm (2")