Leica has released new firmware for the Leica M (Type 240), which contains Improvements of general system stability and another fixes like:
$Improved performance of the white balance$
The accuracy of the white balance presets and the auto white balance function is higher with version 22.214.171.124. This results in better skin tones and better general colour rendering.
Improved video quality
The visibility of compression artifacts is reduced due to lower video compression.
For coded Leica lenses, the image homogeneity (colour shift) has been improved.
- Improved stability using Live View, both with and without EVF-2
- Issue with display settings in combination with “Sharpness high” - fixed
- Issue with exposures after switching the camera on - fixed
- The “Auto Power Off” function showed unexpected behavior - fixed
- The recording dates for video files have been incorrect occasionally - fixed
- Issue with Copyright and Artist Information in EXIF Data - fixed
Download update here