FLM specialise in precision-engineered ball joints for photography, lighting and metrology. Made of a high-grade aluminium alloy, FLM ball heads feature:
• jolt-free, silky smooth movement of the CNC machined, coated and hand-polished centre-ball
• high load capacity due to the patented locking system with step-less friction adjustment
• patented quick-change system
In addition to the functions of the F series – friction adjustment of the ball and locking of the ball head – the FLM FT series has a patented tilt function. This allows you to use the tripod head as a 2D tilter, as the ball can then only swing vertically. This does not influence the friction.
Here are the full details:
• Centre ball diameter: 48 mm
• Camera screw: 1/4 inch
• Tripod screw: 3/8 inch
• Measurements: 65 x 99 mm (diameter x height)
• Weight: 582 g
• Max. capacity: 45 kg
Price: 286.- euros
Further information and order placement at the LFI Shop.