The new Firmware version 1.2 for the Leica T expands the camera's performance range, as well as ensuring an even more user-friendly operation:
• The soft dials can now be locked and unlocked by tapping on the relevant icon
• Live View can now be changed from stills to video with a horizontal swipe across the display
• The newly-added 'Touch AF + Release' function can be selected within AF mode and activated with a tap
Extended Single-Image Playback
Single images can now also be played back in the external electronic viewfinder, scrolling back and forth via the camera's left-hand settings dial.
• Furthermore, the revised Auto Review now features an 'off' function, whereby the playback time of the most recently shot image is reduced to a minimum.
• The zoom function in playback mode has been improved, so that a double tap now results in a magnification of 30% , with another double tap taking you back to full screen.
Improved WiFi Settings
The update makes it possible to retain existing WiFi settings and user profiles even when the camera is reset to the factory setting.
• In addition, the reconnection time to known WiFi networks has been reduced.
• Further improvements include increased visibility of dial, exposure compensation and flash indication
To download your update, simply follow the link and scroll down.