SF C1 Remote Control Unit
Price: € 290
incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Availability: Ready to ship
The SF 60 does not necessarily have to be connected directly to the camera. Instead of being mounted on the camera, the new flash unit can also be used as a remote slave flash and, in combination with the Leica SF C1, for illuminating the subject from any desired angle. In this way, the SF C1 controller enables you to go far beyond what is usually possible with a single SF 60 flash.
The Leica SF C1 remote control unit adds a multitude of creative options. It is mounted on the hot shoe of the camera and enables wireless remote control of SF 60 flash units in the 2.4-GHz frequency band. The flash units can be organized in up to seven channels, each with three groups, and controlled either together or separately with the same or different settings. Photographers can use all functions of all the flash units, just as if they were mounted on the camera. This opens up countless options for professional light set-ups with system flash units. As is the case with the Leica SF 60 flash unit, all settings can be read off and easily changed on the clearly laid-out color LCD panel of the Leica SF C1 remote control unit. Alongside reserves sufficient for around 3,000 exposures from its two AAA cells, the future-proof SF C1 remote control unit also features a microSD card slot that allows latest firmware updates to be uploaded to keep the unit at the cutting edge of technology.
The SF C1 can be used with the Leica SL, M10, S (007), Q, CL, M (Typ 240), M9, M8 and S (006), provided that the camera has the most recent firmware update. The SF C1 is only compatible with the SF 60 flash unit. Additionally, multiple SF 60 flashes can connect to each other for wireless triggering, and they can fire other Leica flashes (SF 40, SF 64, SF 58) via optically triggered slave mode. This flexibility of the SF 60 and SF C1 make them a fully featured solution for lightweight high-quality lighting. control unit.
- Function: Digital 2.4 GHz remote control for Leica SF 60 and other system-compatible flash units, 8-channel manual selection or automatic channel selection
- Function scope: Activation/deactivation of flash unit arrays (up to 8), setting the flash mode (M or TTL), the flash power level (M), or a flash exposure compensation value (TTL), the flash unit’s zoom reflector, the modeling light individually by flash array
- Range: Up to 100 m
- AF assist light: Automatic activation, focus range approx. 0.7 - 5 m
- Compatible memory cards (for firmware updates only): Micro-SDHC cards with max. 32 GB
- Power supply: 2 x alkaline manganese batteries 1.5 V, type IEC LR03 (AAA/Micro), or lithium batteries 1.5 V, type IEC FR03 (AAA/Micro), or nickel/metal-hydride (NiMH) rechargeable batteries 1.2 V, type IEC HR03 (AAA/Micro)
- Power save system: The device automatically switches to standby after 2 min and powers down after 60 min
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 65 x 60 x 60 mm
- Weight (without batteries): approx. 73 g
- Delivery package: Remote control, case, quick start guide