- Adam Lach, Stigma, Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2014
- David Favrod, Gaijin, Vent divin, Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2014
- Elena Chernyshova, Days of Night - Nights of Day, Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2014
- Marie Hudelot, The Legacy, camouflageauxplumes, Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2014
- Marlous van der Sloot, Le Corps Vecu, Helianthe, Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2014
The international photography festival takes place from 5 to 15 June in Łódź, Poland.
The festival programme includes a host of exhibitions by Polish and international photographers, such as Roger Ballen, Volker Hinz, Magda Hueckel and Katarzyna Majak. Also featured are the works of Evgenia Arbugaeva and Ciril Jazbec, winners of the Oskar-Barnack-Award 2013.
In addition, the festival offers an array of talks, discussion rounds and forums with renowned artists and critics, among them Roger Ballen, Robert J.C. Young and Adam Mazur.
Further highlights include a four-day workshop organised by the Magnum Agency, led by Alex and Rebecca Norris Webb. The workshop ends with a public presentation of the resulting works.
For further information visit Fotofestiwal