Leica SF 40 flash
Price: € 380
incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Availability: Ready to ship
The Leica SF 40 has been developed for Leica cameras that
control the flash exposure themselves. This is done on the basis of
a TTL (Through The Lens ) flash internal measurement, as with the
Leica digital cameras in the S, SL, M, T, Q and X series.
A guide number of 40 for focal lengths to 105 mm and a compact size make it an ideal companion when travelling light.
Naturally, the Leica SF 40 can also be used on other Leica models.
Manual mode is available for this.
- Flash modes: A and TTL with automatic TTL flash exposure compensation
- Flash exposure compensation: ±2 EV in 1/2 EV increments Manual output levels 1/1- 1/25
- Flash duration: 1/800 s with full energy (with M, Sd, Sf), 1/800 - 1/20000 s with automatic (with A, TTL)
- Video light duration approx:. 3.5 hours
- Color temperature approx.: 5600 K with full output
- ISO range: ISO 50 to ISO 50000
- Number of flashes/flash recycle time (min.-max., depending on battery type and flash mode) 220-1700/0,1-4 s Illumination of the zoom reflector for 24/28/35/50/70/80/105 mm. Setting displayed by the color in which a LED is
- Pivot ranges/engaging positions of the reflector head: Vertical: 45°, 60°, 75°, 90° Horizontal in both directions: 30°,60°, 90°, 120°, 150°, 180°
- AF auxiliary lamp: Automatic activation, working range approx. 0.7 - 5 m
- Special functions: HSS flash with fast shutter, high-speed flash synchronization; synchronization to the start or the end of the exposure, low-speed
- Power supply: Alkaline-Manganese batteries 1.5 V, type IEC LR6 (AA/Mignon), or Lithium batteries 1.5 V, type IEC FR6 (AA/ Mignon), or Nickel-metal-hydride rechargeable batteries 1.2 V, type IEC HR6 (AA/Mignon), 4 St.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 61 x 85 x 85 mm (reflector head to the front)/61 x 133 x 57 mm (reflector head up)
- Weight (without power sources): approx. 200 g
set, from 16 mm with integrated wide-angle diffusion head
flash synchronization, wireless flash with firing by light pulse from lead flash unit for firing with or without preflash