OUR WEBSITES
English
Basket
article added
Proceed to checkout

Leica IIIg

Share:

In 1954, Leica introduced the first M, the M3, to the market. At the same time, sales of the Leica IIIf continued and in 1957 the final model in the screw-mount Leica series appeared: the Leica IIIg.

It had automatic flash synchronisation and in its enlarged viewfinder it had elements that had been developed for the M3's rangefinder: parallax-corrected frames for 50 and 90mm lenses.

When the Leica IIIg was taken out of production in 1960, it marked the end of the era of screw-mount Leicas.

Share this page:
via mail Mail
STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE LFI NEWS CHANELS: GET THE LFI APP:
lfi
on facebook
lfi
newsletter
lfi
app
close