- Gabriele Croppi, London #01, from ‘Methaphysics of the Urban Landscape’, 2011
© artist / Glenda Cinquegrana Art Consulting
- Davide Monteleone, Construction of a sport and tourist site near Lake Kezenoy-am, 2013
© Heillandi Gallery
- Patrick Willocq, Walè 2éme regard - Walè Ntembe, the doubter, 2014
© VisionQuesT contemporary photography
- Piergiorgio Branzi, Adriatico, 1957
© Piergiorgio Branzi / Contrasto Galleria
- Mario Giacomelli, Scanno, 1957/59
© Archivio Mario Giacomelli Senigallia / Contrasto Galleria
The MIA Photo Fair will take place in Milan from March 10 to 13, 2017. This is the seventh edition of the photography and arts fair, which has grown consistently over the years. In 2016, the organisers registered over 24,000 visitors, as well as the presence of 80 galleries from 13 countries.
Once again this year, numerous renowned photographers are represented at the fair. They include Piergiorgio Branzi, Fabio Bucciarelli, Edward Burtynsky, Gabriele Croppi, Mario Giacomelli, William Klein, Kacper Kowalski, Herbert List, Davide Monteleone, Sebastião Salgado and Patrick Willocq.
Three theme or location-related exhibitions will be presented at the fair for the first time: Focus Brazil, Focus Principate of Asturias and Focus Hungary. The cultural programme of talks, meetings and discussion circles will be rounded off with various award ceremonies.
Further information available at: MIA Fair