- René Burri: Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, USA, 1997
© Estate of René Burri/Magnum Photos
- Enri Canaj: Sunset in the city. Athens, Greece, 2008
© Enri Canaj/Magnum Photos
- Cristina De Middel and Bruno Morais: Mata Atlántica forest, Brazil, 2020. From the project ‘Boa Noite Povo’
© Cristina De Middel and Bruno Morais/Magnum Photos
- Bruce Gilden: A family walks along the crowded boardwalk. Coney Island, New York, USA, 1986 © Bruce Gilden/Magnum Photos
- Ernest Cole: New York City, USA, 1971
© Ernest Cole/Magnum Photos
Magnum Photos is launching another Square Print Sale, featuring works by more than 90 photographers. This summer’s theme – ‘Way for Escape’ – revolves around physical and internal journeys into familiar and uncharted territories.
The prints on offer include works by Magnum icons such as David Hurn, Martin Parr, Ernest Cole, René Burri and Werner Bischof, Leica photographers Bruce Gilden, Elliott Erwitt, Enri Canaj, Matt Black and Jacob Aue Sobol, the 2019 LOBA Newcomer Award winner Nanna Heitmann, and 2020 LOBA finalist Cristina de Middel.
The Magnum Square Print Sale runs for a strictly limited time period, starting on Monday July 12, 2021 at 15:00 CET (6 AM PST), and ending on July 19, 2021 at 08:59 CET (July 18 at 11:59 PST). The museum-quality prints are signed or estate-stamped, and come in a format of 15.24x15.24 cm (6x6 inches).
Each print is priced at $100 (approx. € 90, depending on exchange rates) excluding shipping costs and customs fees.
View all available prints and place your order at Magnum Square Print Sale