- Mustafah Abdulaziz, Pulling of the well, Tharpakar, Pakistan, 2013
- Richard Allenby-Pratt, Abandoned Island Development, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rasel Chowdhury, Urban structures growing up on the middle of the river.
Hazari Bag, Dhaka. From the series "Desperate Urbanization", 2010-14
- Camille Michel, Abandonment, Uummannaq, Greenland, 2014
- Benedikt Partenheimer, Shiziazhuang Aqi 360, Shanghai, China, 2014
This year's Syngenta Photography Award exhibition takes place at Somerset House in London from 11 March to 10 April 2015. Around 90 images – created by 42 photographers from 21 countries – will be on display, chosen for their powerful exploration of this year's competition theme "Scarcity-Waste".
The exhibition includes the works of this year's six finalists: Mustafah Abdulaziz (USA), Richard Allenby-Pratt (UK), Rasel Chowdhury (Bangladesh), Stefano De Luigi (Italy), Camille Michel (France), Benedikt Partenheimer (Germany).
The winners will be announced on 10 March 2015 during the awards ceremony at Somerset House, London. The event will be attended by the finalists as well as leading personalities from the world of photography, art and culture.
Established in 2012, the Syngenta Photography Award aims to stimulate a wider dialogue about key global challenges, and represents an important platform for the exploration of global issues through the medium of photography.
For further information visit Syngenta Photography Award