From street photography to portraits, from the conceptual idea to the perfect edit, from Dominic Nahr to Jacob Aue Sobol – the LFI workshop programme for the first half of 2016 ensures something for every preference and taste.
The series will be launched on January 30 and 31 with the photographer Julia Baier. Titled 'Right Beside You', participants are requested to bring pictures they have taken in their immediate surroundings, and to present them within the framework of the workshop.
Further guests in 2016 are:
- Danny Wilcox Frazier, member of the VII Agency (February)
- Matt Stuart, London street photographer (March)
- Ragnar Axelsson, Icelandic photographer (April)
- Jacob Aue Sobol, member of the Magnum Agency (May)
- Dominic Nahr, photo journalist (June)
The number of participants is limited to twelve, and places for students are also on offer. All the workshops take place in Hamburg. Depending on availability, is is possible to borrow Leica equipment.
Further information and registration at: LFI workshops