- © Nanna Heitmann, from the series ‘Hiding from Baba Yaga’, 2018
- © Victor Moriyama, from the series ‘Amazon Deforestation’, 2019
- © Nikita Teryoshin, from the series ‘Nothing Personal - the Back Office of War’, 2019
- © Maximilian Mann, from the series ‘Fading Flamingos’, 2018
- © Felix Adler, from the series ‘Komputerismus’, 2019
In response to the current pandemic safety restrictions, this year’s edition of the Lumix Festival will be presented online. Under the heading of #lumixfestivaldigital, an exciting programme of live talks in cooperation with VII Photo, podcasts and portfolio reviews will be available on the website, as well as Instagram and Facebook, in the period from June 19 to 28, 2020.
All images selected for this year’s festival are already displayed on the newly designed festival website. However, the programme will focus on one specific topic each day, starting Friday, June 19. Every day, leading experts from around the world will discuss issues that shape contemporary photojournalism, while photographers will share illuminating insights into their projects and individual ways of working.
For further information visit Lumix Festival 2020