Leica Camera are releasing new firmware versions for the following digital M cameras:
- Firmware 22.214.171.124 for Leica M10
- Firmware 126.96.36.199 for Leica M/M-P (Typ 240)
- Firmware 188.8.131.52 for Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246)
- Firmware 184.108.40.206 for Leica M (Typ 262)
- Firmware 220.127.116.11 for Leica M-D (Typ 262)
- Firmware 1.216 for Leica M9/M9-P
- Firmware 1.022 for Leica M Monochrom
The free updates support the recently released Noctilux-M 75mm f/1.25 Asph and Thambar-M 90mm f/2.2.
In addition, owners of a Leica TL2 are able to download the latest firmware version 1.2, which supports the new Leica Elmarit-TL 18mm f/2.8 Asph. Firmware upgrades for the Leica TL (Typ 701) and the Leica T (Typ 701) are to follow shortly.
To download your free update and for installation instructions, visit the Leica Camera homepage at Leica M and Leica TL2